Dear Group,

Need your help in setting up this :-

I have a router make huawei 1600 model. On my serial port i am connecting
GPRS mobile phone and dialing to my ISP for internet connectivity. I am
facing some problem in connecting.  I get the ip from the isp after the
dialin but i am not able to ping any where. Can u give any suggestions ....

Many thanks in advance...

Regds/Hitesh

The config is as below :-

sh run
  Now create configuration...
  Current configuration
  !
    version 1.4.1
    enable password R#:^8&9*$>V4*LB=JYA']1!!
    flow-interval 1
    dialer-list 1 protocol ip permit
    logging console
    logging console debugging
    ip source-route
    access-list normal 1 permit any
    hostname otpl
  !
  interface Ethernet0
    ip address 192.168.0.253 255.255.255.0
  !
  interface Serial0
    physical-layer async
    baudrate 57600
    modem
    async mode dedicated
    encapsulation ppp
    ip address negotiate
    dialer in-band
    dialer-group 1
    dialer idle-timeout 10000
    dialer string *99#
  !
  interface Bri0
    shutdown
    encapsulation ppp
    ppp multilink
    dialer in-band
  !
  exit
  ip route 0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0 Serial 0 preference 60
  !

  end

DISCLAIMER:
Information contained and transmitted by this E-MAIL is proprietary to Wipro
Limited and is intended for use only by the individual or entity to which it
is addressed, and may contain information that is privileged, confidential
or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If this is a forwarded
message, the content of this E-MAIL may not have been sent with the
authority of the Company. If you are not the intended recipient, an agent of
the intended recipient or a  person responsible for delivering the
information to the named recipient,  you are notified that any use,
distribution, transmission, printing, copying or dissemination of this
information in any way or in any manner is strictly prohibited. If you have
received this communication in error, please delete this mail & notify us
immediately at [EMAIL PROTECTED]