Hi group,

I am setting up a gatekeeper with a couple of gateways. I have installed a
RADIUS server enabled gatekeeper accounting. The problem is that in the
log file there is only the gatekeepes's IP address and the H323-ID of the
gateways logged:
NASIPADDRESS:         a.b.c.d  ---> IP address of the GK
UserName:             Alpha    ---> H323 ID of the Gateway
CallingStationId:     Aplha    ---> H323 ID of the Gateway
CalledStationId:      12#123456789 ----> Dialed Number

***(Alpha has originated a call)

I was wondering how I could setup the gatekeeper so that the IP address of
the GATEWAYS would be logged as well.
Any input would be appreciated.

Hamid