Hi
Does anyone has any idea about how to enable udp broadcast/flooding on cisco
770

>From our central site we forward broadcast and at remote end we has cisco
IOS router which recives this broadcast in control manner.Now one of my
client is having Cisco 770,I am able to get conetinvity but i can't receive
any udp packets..may be I need to enable some command on it.Currently it is
configured in routing mode with encap ppp.

Another problem i am facing is with framerelay encapp.I am dailing from
cisco 2610 to 3641 over bri port..config is give below.with this i am able
to connet and it show line protocol up but i am not able to ping and if i
change encap to ppp it works fine.

interface BRI1/0
 ip address 12.1.1.1 255.0.0.0
 encapsulation frame-relay
 frame-relay map ip 12.1.1.1 59 broadcast
 frame-relay map ip 12.1.1.2 59 broadcast
 frame-relay interface-dlci 59
!
 bandwidth 64
 ip broadcast-address 172.16.255.255