I ran a bandwidth monitor between six stations on one VLAN and
six stations on a second VLAN to see what kind of latency, packet loss,
and throughput I could get on the stations. I found I could easily get
six separate communication streams going with each absorbing 25Mbits of
bandwidth which would have more than saturated the 3620 so I am
definitely seeing performance improvements over the old configuration.
Now it's just a matter of tracking down my dropped link issue.

Don Pezet
Enterprise Technology Solutions
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
(352) 248-1010