In article , [EMAIL PROTECTED]
says...
> We replaced our Shiva LanRover with a Cisco AS5300.
> We then purchased a software product called DialOut EZ
> that allowed for clients to do a remote reverse telnet
> session and associate it with a com port.  It was
> actually very easy to set up and it was recommended by
> cisco so the support is there.
>
> Thanks,
> Benjamin Pierce
> --- "neil K."  wrote:
> > Hi All,
> > Guys I am currently using a Shiva modem pool for
> > dial out, Is there a Cisco
> > solution for this.The Shiva is not working upto our
> > expectations.
> > Will the Cisco Access Servers or a cisco 3640 with
> > modem card be able to do
> > the same.
> >
> > Any help will be highly apprecisted.
> >
> > Thanks,
> >
> > neiL
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]

> http://www.hotjobs.com
This is probably a more recent version of the one I mentioned a couple
of weeks ago "Cisco Dialout".
Cisco Dialout became a free download, before it disappeared. Although
it's no longer supported it may give you an idea if it's what you want.
I don't think I'm doing anybody out of business with this. If you want
support, etc, you're going to have to pay for an up to date 3rd party
version.

A few people asked me for a copy last time and my dial-up connection got
hammered, so if you'd like a copy I dumped it on an old web page. This
is not a plug, it's just a page I used to sell my road bike and it's
gone.
Go to www.bikespace.co.uk and click on the download button.
Please use at your own risk.

Cheers,