define "full"

the 827 can do many things, including 3DES and firewall feature set, but
supports only RIP and EIGRP. no fun finding that out the hard way. :->

I like your idea about the 26xx with the DSL WIC. I've used the DSL WICs in
production for customer networks ( on the 1720 series ) and have been quite
pleased, except for that one hardware failure in Fresno. And Cisco TAC
identified the problem as hardware and replaced the card very quickly
indeed.

Chuck

--
TANSTAAFL

"there ain't no such thing as a free lunch"
Robert A. Heinlein
may his soul grumble in peace