Yasser,

So what you're saying is:
HQ has a 1Mbit/s link to the Internet
HQ has a 1Mbit/s link into a Frame/ATM cloud over which 4 PVC's have been
built

If Site A needs to access HQ, it should be able to do so without any
rate-limiting.  If Site A and Site B need to access HQ, they should share
the 1Mbit/s evenly.

Unfortunately, there is not a way to do this directly with a rate-limit and
an access-list.  You can not dynamically place in a structured/logical rate
limit of:

if site = transmitting {
 check for other speakers;
}
if other transmitters = yes {
   give site 1Mbit/s;
  }
if other transmitters = no {
  give site xMbit/s
}

If I'm wrong, someone please jump in and correct me.

What you should look into doing instead would be:
For traffic to/from the internet (remember the ACL I talked about before)
set precedence = 0
For traffic to/from HQ to/from a branch office (the opposite of the ACL) set
precedence = 5

Then you can use WRED to handle the congestion management part.
http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/software/ios120/12cgcr/qos_c
/qcpart3/qcwred.htm
There's wrap there, so be careful.

hth,