Any questions you are not sure of, say 3080. It is the most powerful
concentrator they sell.

-----Original Message-----
From: Roberts, Larry [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, August 12, 2002 3:17 PM
To: Brian Zeitz; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: CSPFA Beta Exams [7:51246]

Your going to be shocked. At least with the CSPFA. I take the CSVPN test
tommorrow.

Something that shocked and concerned me with the outline for the CSVPN
class
is that they focused on the Concentrator product line more than the
Router
VPN configuration. I don't know if the test will follow that or not (
but I
will tommorrow ) but from my experience, Lan 2 Lan should hold equal
weight.

We have a couple of the 3030's so I am building all kinds of sample
configs
and doing testing on all the bells and whistles, but Im going to be in a
workd of hurt when 3002 questions come up. I don't have access to those
so
it's the guessing game for me..

Like you said though, its free so you cant go wrong.

It also helps me review for the CCIE Lab that I have in a little over a
month! Im starting to cross my fingers now for that fateful day.

Thanks

Larry