Hi Guys,

I wonder if you could help me. I managed to barter my microsoft knowledge
services in order to get a  3524-XL switch. I got it with two GBICs + the
fiber optic module (don't have part name). I thought it would have been good
to have for my home lab. Now I see I need a 3550 EMI.

I am now thinking of selling it, and was wondering what I should sell it
for? On Ebay, I see they switch itself sells for about $700 and $900

I am in South Africa so if you are too in SA and deal with Cisco equipment
on a regular basis, please let me know the recommended selling price since
everything in SA is upside down - hah hah

Thanks
Manish