Hi All,

This is probably a pretty basic question if you've done a bit of work
with modems.
If for instance a PC with a 56k modem dials in to an AS5300 with V90
capable modems (or V92?), and activates a call back, will the call back
be able to connect at up to 56k.
I'm not too sure what this is dependent on. Could the AS5300 do it if
the other modem was capable, and are the usual PC modems capable of
answering calls and negotiating speeds of up to 56k.(or are there any PC
modems at all capable of receiving at 56k).

Sorry - I'm sort of struggling to ask the right questions. Anybody fancy
having a go at explaining the options.

Thanks,

Gaz