Time for my semi-regular post to remind people I am running an IRC server
for Cisco study, primarily those working on the CCIE lab. If you are looking
for a place to commiserate about your lack of social life, get some
questions answered in quasi-realtime or to share your wisdom with the masses
please drop by. There are many friendly CCIEs on channel #cisco and if you
want to start a directed study group in a separate channel you are welcome.
We aren't on a network so you don't have to worry about Script Kiddies,
spam, or any of the other nuisances that you have come to know and love on
IRC(knock on wood).

Our address is:

irc.tacorp.net

#cisco

If you have any questions about irc that aren't answered by the FAQ at
www.mirc.com or www.bitchx.com you can direct them to me here. Apologies for
the cross-posting to those on multiple lists, but this is a public service
announcement.

Good luck with your studies!

Geoff Zinderdine

Aegis Network Consulting