From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of
Jay Dunn
Sent: Saturday, August 17, 2002 12:33 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: Wireless Field Engineer exam [7:51549]

This exam is currently given over the web at a cost of $35. It is due to
change to a proctored exam given at Prometric or VUE in less than 2
weeks. My advice is to try and take it on the web ASAP. There are
approx. 78 questions. The video on demand covers just about everything
you need to know. Make sure you know the different aironet products and
their capabilities. Good luck.

Jay Dunn
IPI*GrammTech, Ltd.
www.ipi-gt.com