Policy-based routing would allow you to accomplish this goal.  Look up
PBR on CCO to get configuration details.  Something like this would be
easy to setup.

One question:  what specifically are you load-balancing?  Web servers
offering up content to outside users, or internal users accessing web
servers on the outside?  If it's the former then you might have some
success; if it's the latter then it's almost pointless because the
greatest amount of traffic would be incoming, not outgoing, and you have
no control over that.

Regardless, depending on what you're actually trying to accomplish, PBR
may not be the best tool.  We'd need more details to give a better
answer.

Regards,
John

>>> "Chris Sweeting"  8/19/02 1:51:57 PM >>>
I have 2 T1 going to the Internet on a 2600 Cisco.  I want to load
balance
in a way that a certain range go out one port and another range go out
another port. Any suggestions