It's true that you can install Call Mangler on any Win2k Server, but if you
want TAC support I suggest checking out these links:

http://www.cisco.com/warp/public/cc/serv/mkt/sup/svsptl/iptlsv/cmuni_qp.htm

http://www.cisco.com/warp/public/752/qrg/cpqrg4.htm#70271

I've installed CM on the Compaq servers you mentioned, the MCS units
(repackaged Compaq DL380, DL320), and the ICS 7750 (unofficially, not really
favored by Cisco).  They're a little more forgiving on Unity - Compaq and
Dell servers both have Cisco's blessing.

Be careful about running other software, incl. Service Packs.  Cisco
purposely made the support list restrictive.