the documentation says it's supported, but since I don't have the means of
setting up authentication and testing, I'll have to take someone else's word
for it.

BTW, all you folks who were dancing in the streets at the announcement of
the removal of IPX, IGRP, and Token Ring, hope you are reading all these
3550 questions carefully. This all will be testable material come 11/4