Can anyone shed some light on the solution to CCBootcamp's lab 8a?
Specifically, question 21 on Task two?

I thought it was just an "aggregate address" command router 7, but it's
not working how it's supposed to.  I cannot see the routes on R6 or R8.
Also, one of the routes (170.x.x.x) still shows up on router one, even
when I do a "summary only" argument on R7.  The summary I used on R7 is
"160.0.0.0 240.0.0.0"

Sorry to be so cryptic, but I guess this question is directed towards
anyone actually familiar with this lab.

Thanks in advance,

Eddie

[GroupStudy.com removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of
Notebook.jpg]