Hi Himanshu,

I expect that you have a statically configured IP Address on Dialer0 at the
moment on your Cisco 803 Router.
If you want to change this over to basically use DHCP, then you would change
your Dialer0 Config as follows:

###############################
interface dialer 0
 ip address negotiated
 ppp authentication pap callin
 ppp pap sent-username your_username_here password your_password_here
###############################

I would also be interested in knowing how you do your routing at the moment.
Do you have a STATIC ROUTE to a specific GATEWAY or do you do something like:

"ip route 0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0 Dialer0 permenant"

The above example is when you use PAP with your ISP. You can also use CHAP.

If you send me your config, then I can check it out for you.
I think that the above example should get you operational.

I would be interested in hearing whether this works for you or not, or
whether you have solved this already.

Regards,

Brian.