I have been following this group for some time now and am very impressed by
a few of the regular posters and I have some questions for them. How do you
get all of your knowledge and information? For example I just read Howard
Berkowitz OSPF tutorial from the Certification Zone and it is very very
good. I was very impressed at the detail Howard went into the tutorial and
his knowledge. The same goes for Pricilla. How do you guys get all your
knowledge? In the tutorial it talked about the Dijkstra algorithm and how
Howard is working with a group and changing the route computation. Wow!!
Where did you learn to do this? I'm in the process of studying for my CCIE
and I want to be an Internetworking Expert. When I think of an expert I
think of people like Howard, Pricilla, Jeff Doyle, and I am wondering where
can I go to learn all that they know. Do you guys memorize stuff? Because
there is so much to learn I wonder how you remember it all. I'm just
wondering because I want to be like you guys. I know to be like this it is
not easy but I am willing to work at it.

Second question is what type of ISDN interface would I need to connect to an
ISDN switch? Where can I go to find this information? Thanks