This question seems to come up often enough that it might be worth a public
answer.

John, I'm one of the moderators of the list. I use the newsreader access,
and I saw your post hit the newsgroup at 2:11 California time. I know from
long experience that it can take anywhere from a few seconds to 30 minutes
or more for a post to hit the news list ( news feed ) You may use that time
stamp as a check as to how long it took the mailing list to get to you.

I no longer use the e-mail feed for a lot of reasons. In the past, I know it
could take anywhere from a few minutes to several hours for a post. to be
mailed out. Remember that there are about 10,000 subscribers to various
groupstudy mailing lists. So it can take a while for something to get to
you. Factor include time of day, list action ( how many people are posting )
and filtering activities. In my experience, what you are seeing is normal.

Chuck