We are currently using rsa ace server to authenticate vpn clients connecting
to vpn3000 concentrator.  we will need to create different groups depending
on users function, thus several pcf files will need to be deployed.  we will
need to  restrict users to a particular vpn concentrator group. For example,
a user inadvertently receives the wrong pcf file, we want to be able to deny
that user access or limit his/her access.  any recommendations appreciated.

Thanks.

A Philly Fan