Need some help...

I have an 827H dsl router connected to a PIX 501.  I have a block of 6 IPs;
one for the Wan int. (x.x.x.70) the next I want to use for Eth0 (x.x.x.69)
and one for the PIX outside (x.x.x.66).  Each from the same subnet
(x.x.x.64/29).

The DSL configuration works great, but when I try to add the IP address to
Eth0; I get an error saying it conflicts with the ATM Dialer.  I want to
keep the outside address for the PIX, because it's a VPN termination point.

                        WAN             Eth0                    PIX
ATM/DSL------(x.x.x.70/29)--(x.x.x.69/29)-------(x.x.x.66/29)

I tried changing the WAN subnet to a /24.  Connection came up but, still the
same error.

One possiblity I'm considering is upgrading the IOS to IP/FW/IPSEC w/3DES
and terminate the VPN on the rotuer.

Any insight is GREATLY appreciated!!!
Cheers,
mkj

Michael Jablonski
ABN AMRO Asset Management Holdings, Inc.
161 North Clark St.
9th Flr
Chicago, IL  60601-2468
PH: 312.884.2996