Hi Mukesh,

"What is the Compaq hardware would be required to install,
SW-CCM-3.1-CPQ-V2=,> Cisco Call manager software?"
***If you're not buying the bundles from Cisco MCS-7825, 7835, etc, then
you'll need to put together a Compaq DL320(IDE Drives) or DL380 or IBM
according to the following web site www.cisco.com/go/swonly.

"Can the same software be installed on other hardware machines?"
***Yes, but its very much not supported.  Never do this is a production
environment.  I do it only for lab purposes.

"As Cisco Call Manger application runs on Windows 2000, will this part code
contains  Windows 2000 operatiing system also?"
***Yes, everything is included.

Hope this helps.
Vance