Yes, and they're very annoying. I installed a 506 last Friday. Mostly the
problem is with users who are receiving their IP's via DHCP configured on
the PIX but occasionally a user with a static address has this problem.
CLEAR XLATE temporarily resolves  the problem. I was getting ready to delve
into the solution on CCO but thought I'd check here first.

Evidently I'm not alone. I'll reply here when the answer is found.

David Armstrong