I was wondering if anyone else has been experiencing problems with Cisco's
IDS sensor appliance (formerly Netranger).  Almost every time I load a
service pack or new signature file I end up rebuilding the device from
scratch using the install CD's.  I've filed multiple cases with TAC, with
little help recieved.  I've even spoken to the product manager for the
devices and still can't seem to stabilize these things.

Anyone else using Cisco IDS appliances?  If so, how's your luck with them?

Thanks,

Brian