Chuck --

Another thought on this --

A section entitled "Certifications and Examinations."  First list the
certifications, then skipping a line -- list the successful examinations.
e.g.

CVoice (Cisco Voice over IP Examination)
CCIE Qualification Examination (Written)

This accomplished two objectives. First to inform the reader that the
applicant is pursuing additional certifications, and second to clearly
delineate the Examinations from the Certifications so that there is no
question as to the honesty of the applicant.

Just my thoughts -- but remember there are many ways to "legally" and
"honestly" skin a cat!!!

Greg Macaulay
Oldest Preparing CCIE Lab Examinee on Earth
Lifetime AARP member
Retired Attorney/Law Professor