You don't have all your loopbak addresses in the 172.26.128.0/24 network, do
you?

If so, create unique subnets for each loopback.

-----Original Message-----
From: Robert Cluett [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, August 30, 2002 2:47 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: EIGRP default route distribution. [7:52377]

Ah! "redistribute static", and removing the "default-network" worked!

The other option would have forced EIGRP to run on the interface I was
running RIP on, and thus would defeat the purpose of what I was trying to
do.

Only one problem...why cannot I not get to the loopback addresses I have
placed on each router and included in the eigrp 1 process as network
172.26.128.0/24?  Any ideas?

Thanks guys!