I am in the process of compiling a list of equipment for building a home lab
that can help me cover most of the topics on the CCIE lab. So far I have
compiled the following list.. I will buy online lab time for 3550 and VoIP
configuration and practices. If you feel that I am missing something that I
need, or that I have something that I do not need then please let me know.

2x 2501 Routers
2x 2503 Routers
1x 2523 router
2x 2912 switches
1x 2511 router
Teltone TLS-4
2 External Modems
Blink-2 ISDN SIMULATOR

My budget is not to exceed $5000

also if you have any of this equipment you would like to sell then please
let me know of the price.

Thanks,

Brian Clark - A+, Net+, CCA, MCSA, MCSE, CCNA
Network Engineer/Oracle Web Developer
Expanets Direct
Direct Number: 601-936-3123