Leanardo

The foundation exam should be considered as a convenience for ccnp/d
candidates who already know the subject matter for the routing,
switching and remote access parts of the ccnp/d curriculum.

It is a longer exam that basically covers the subject material for the
three exams.  At the end you get three scores. If you pass in ALL THREE
areas then you pass the exam, otherwise you fail the whole exam.

So, if you feel that you are likely to fail in any of the three areas
then it would probably be simpler and cheaper to take the exams
separately.

Regards
        Peter Walker
        CISSP, CSS1, CCNP, CCIP