From: Mark Hammontree [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Saturday, August 31, 2002 9:51 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Router Crash, any ideas? [7:52457]

*** Cache Error Exception ***
Cache Err Reg = 0xa0200118
data reference, primary cache, data field error , error not on SysAD Bus
PC = 0xbfc0edc0, Cause = 0x8800, Status Reg = 0x34408007

Hello all,

I have put together a nice lab to help prepare for my CCIE, plus my
classroom lab.  I have a Cisco 4700 M Router, and when it boots up the above
message endlessly scrolls accross the screen.  It seems that both of my
4700's are having this problem now.  Does anyone have any clue as to what
could be the problem?  Thanks in advance for any advice.

Mark Hammontree
R&S Lab Date April 2nd 2003