This is part of the problem - no entries in radb.net except for the
proxy stuff done by Level3 to help 'those crazy Sprint folks'.

  I tried to get RAToolset running on fbsd4.0 and failed miserably.
Maybe it'll be more fun with 4.6-stable.

  Thanks for the tip ...

"[EMAIL PROTECTED]" wrote:

> Sorry for weird formatting if any...Comcast (my connectivity provider)'s
> SMTP
> servers have been down for over 48 hours, and I'm having to go through a
web
> interface to mail.
>
> As a start on nondestructive testing, consider the RAtoolset.
PRtraceroute,

--
Neal Rauhauser CCNP, CCDP                       voice: 402-301-9555
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]                     fcc  : k0bsd