Dear ALL,

I have a remote site connected to the head office site through a least line,
A MS-PROXY is serving all local workstation in the head office using Winsock
enabled( ms-proxy-client) enabled, when i was trying to get ms-proxy-client
enabled from the remote site through the leased line connectivity no
browsing from the internet, even ms-proxy-client binded to the proxy sever
without an error, as well as i can access ports 1080 ,80, 137 remotely, but
not work.

any thing can we do regarding ip  forward protocols applied on Cisco
routers???? UDP or TCP. or ip helper-address

your corporation is highly appreciated

Regards