Hello all,

            Can anyone enlighten me on the behavior of having multiple "ip
helper-address" statements on the same interface? We are setting up a DHCP
solution where we will have two DHCP servers and the Cisco router serving as
the relay agent. If I have two ip helper-address statements on the Ethernet
interface of the router, each one pointing to a different DHCP server, will
the router send the unicast message to each server?? Or will it randomly
send it to one or the other? Or if one server is not available, the router
will send the unicast message to the server that is available? What does the
router do with multiple ip helper-address statements? Any help would be
appreciated.

Thanks.

Joe Quezada