IEEE 802.10 is for FDDI trunks. Are you sure you don't
mean 802.1Q??

The cisco IP 7960 phones (and some other models) can
have a 802.1q trunk connection between the switch and
the phone. The phone will be on the voice or auxillary
VLAN and the open port on the phone will be in data
vlan.

Erick

http://finance.yahoo.com