From: Robert L. DeWees [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tue, September 03, 2002 6:55 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Router Sims [7:52439]

What are the prevailing thoughts on Router Sims. I need something for CCNP
practice and don't have resources for building a lab or or getting rack time
elsewhere. I looked at the Boson sim. It looks pretty cool, but the demo
doesn't allow config mode so you just look in the window.
---Thanks
.   This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and
.   intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom
.   they are addressed.
.   If you have received this email in error please notify the
.   originator of the messageand the system manager at
.   [EMAIL PROTECTED] and delete the material from your computer.

.   This footer also confirms that this
.   email message has been scanned for the presence of computer viruses.

.    Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual
.    sender, except where the sender specifies and with authority,
.    states them to be the views of Pharmaceutical Solutions Industry.

7     Finally, the recipient should double  check this email and any
7     attachments for the presence of any viruses.
7     Pharmaceutical Solutions Industry  accepts no liability
.     for any damage caused  by any virus / error transmitted by this
email."