From: Juan Blanco [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, September 03, 2002 4:54 PM
To: Christopher M. Heffner
Subject: RE: CSIDS ????????

Chris,
Base on what you are saying, I should be able to buy the Cisco Secure
Intrusion Detection System book(Published Octber 10, 2001...isbn 158705034x)
and be able to prepare myself for the 9E0-558 CSIDS test. The reason of my
question is because this is the last test that I have to take and I don't
want to wait until a new book is released.

Thanks,