Hi,
Some days ago, I got an email from a network administrator who reported to me
about some spam mails from some IP Address which belong to my network. When I
investigated about those mails, I underestand the all of spam mails have been
sent without passing from my Mail Server. By the way, I don't have any smtp
services on my other stations or servers. How is it possible? Is there any
way
to block these Spam Emails in my Router? I will be happy if you advise me
about this problem.

Regards,
Hamed Sedighi,
Member of AQR Network Technical Group.
Tel: +98-511-6071706 & 6071707
Fax: +98-511-6073404
Postal Address: Data Center of Rayaneh Quds Razavi,
Imamat 44 St., Mashhad, Iran.