I forgot to add that upon trying to copy the modified en_welcome.au file, I
got the following:

GW-3660#copy tftp://217.197.175.4/promtps/en_welcome.au flash
Destination filename [en_welcome.au]?
Accessing tftp://mind/edgepromtps/en_welcome.au...
%Error opening tftp://217.146.175.4/promtps/en_welcome.au (No such file or
directory)

I have the prompts folder in the tftp-root and the modified en_welcome.au in
it.

Is this in some way connected with the deleted file in flash? I really do
not want to have to wipe the entire flash if I can avoid it.

TIA