Hi .... Quick question to you all ....

    I have a 1601, with 1 serial interface, 1 ethernet interface, 1 console
port, 1 AUI interface. I also have a transceiver. Is there anyway that I can
create a secone 'ethernet interface' by utilising either the AUI or the
console port ????

    I have looked on the cisco website and also books that I have ... But I
cannot find any documentation anywhere .... If I can't use the AUI port as
another ethernet port .. then what is the purpose of this interface ????

Regards

Paul ...