Friends,

    I passed the CCNP - Routing Exam today.  It took two
    months of study for this first of four.  I will work on Switching
    next.  Should I expect the three remaining to take as much
    time as the Routing?  I have equal experience with each
    area, very little.  There does not appear to be any jobs
    anyway, so I'm in no great hurry.

    Any suggestions where I might get any kind of
    experience/practice??  I would work for free to get it.

-edgar
P.S.  I can work for free because I am independently wealthy.

. . . there was given to me a thorn in the flesh,
the messager of Satan to buffet me,
lest I should be exalted above measure.
                            - 2 Corinthians 12:7