From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of
Juan Blanco
Sent: Saturday, September 07, 2002 11:16 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Still very happy.....

Team,
This morning I was able to pass the cspfa(what a ride, it was a very strange
and hard test but any how I passed). Now to start working for the last one
CSIDS, I am a little concerned about this one, I am not too sure which one
to take (558 or 572), I just go the book from ciscopress. Is this book for
the 558 or 572. Which boson test is the best one for the 572. Your input is
very appreciated.....

Thanks,

Juan

Juan Blanco