From: Stephane LITKOWSKI [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, September 09, 2002 3:53 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Callmanager installation [7:52946]

I tried to install Callmanager 2.4.5 on a Windows 2000 Server with SQL
Server 7 (upgraded to SP4). And when I launch setup, it says that I need
Service Pack 4 at least for Y2k updates. What does it mean ? Service Pack
for what ?

thanks for help.

--
Stephane LITKOWSKI
Student in a French computer science school