From: Chernooki Sergei [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, September 10, 2002 3:54 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Sales Expert Exam [7:52972]

Dear coleagues,

Please recommend a study guide to prepare for the Sales Expert Exam.
Some
topics of it confuse me because I am a technician  myself.

So I need a reading to get prepared to pass the exam.

Thank you.

Best regards,
Sergei A. Chernooki

Telecommunications Engineer, CCNA
NPP Belsoft, Inc
18 Moskovskaja str. office 548, 220007 Minsk Republic of Belarus
phone: (375 (0)17) 2227777, ext.435, 2281321  fax: (375 (0)17) 2228058,
mob.
+375-(0)29-653-55-03.
E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED] ICQ: 50242822 WWW: http://www.belsoft.by