At 10:35 PM 9/9/2002 +0000, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
>Greetings guys,
>

>Is it possible to find out if an area is partitioned by using OSPF
>commands?

Generally lack of reachability or broken adjacencies would be the only
indication.  Routers themselves do not have any understanding of what the
topology _should_ look like, only what the LSDB tells them it is.   This is
really the realm of network management software which generally knows what
the topology should look like and can alert you when things happen that
causes the real and desired to become unequal.