All
I want to perform and upgrade on a 4500m and the proceedure:

http://www.cisco.com/warp/customer/130/sw_upgrade_proc_ram.shtml

listed on the CCO says that you dont need to go into boot rom mode to
perform the upgrade. It just shows that you do it in regular exec priveledg
mode. And also its an example of a 2600. Does anyone have any experience
with this upgrade on a 4500m ? Can you please give me any more tips and tell
me if this proceedure on the CCO is valid?

I am upgrade from 11.3 to 12.1. I have plenty of flash and dram for the
ugrade.
thx
Randy