There's a good RIF document at http://home.attbi.com/~blaga/doingrifsv2.pdf
 Mark Godfrey wrote:I agree your not helping us by sharing the exact
question on the test but
you could open up a focus on a particular area that we all could hit on as a
group. :-) Say Token Ring and RIF's thats were I need lots of work if you
can believe it. I like to here that the new test is a challenge though makes
me feel sorry for all those guys that have to re-certify the CCIE. hehe ya
right!!!

MG

""Roberts, Larry"" wrote in message
> Just to be the first to jump In, but DON'T post the questions on this
list.
> This list is monitored by Cisco and rest assured that if you post a
question
> to this list that is real, you will most likely be contacted.
> I for one didn't have any help from knowing what was on the test, and
> neither did most people who have passed it. You need to learn the
material,
> not just regurgitate answers that you have memorized.
>
> I'm being much more polite that most of the replies that are likely to
> follow, so please take the advice and forget that you even offered...or
> asked
>

> Thanks
>
> Larry

Yahoo! - We Remember