I configured AAA on a number of PIX firewalls, ver 5.3(2), everything worked
great in initial testing so it was installed in the production. We use an
ACS and RSA to authenticate the administrators when they log in to PIX with
ssh, simple enough. However quite often we would find that the passcode
entered would be rejected, after the third failure you would then have to
re-sync your token with the server to be able to use it again. We have lots
of other Cisco equipment with and without ssh and it's only on the PIX that
we see this problem, has anyone else experience of these problems with the
combination of PIX and ACS

cheers
Pat