Funny you should mention this as I'm working on a problem where a
3548-XL is periodically reloading, looks like someone type reload on the
console though there is nothing on the console.  Found this bug, haven't
tested yet...

CSCdr76698

  Dave

--
David Madland
CCIE# 2016

"You don't make the poor richer by making the rich poorer." --Winston
Churchill