commands in the log. But I can assure you that we put a copy of each
of these files in the flash: directory:

* P004G302.bin
* ephone_admin.html
* normal_user.html
* admin_user.html
* telephone_service.html
* logohome.gif

We listed P004G302.bin in the tftp-server commands (see log). However,
according to the ITS documentation (p. 142, "Cisco IOS Telephony
Service Version 2.01", ipkey2.pdf file), the transport protocol for
getting the image from the router to the phone is HTTP. Numerous other
passages refer to TFTP as the transport for the image, but we suspect
that HTTP actually does the work. To cover all the bases, we listed
the image in the tftp-server commands, turned on the HTTP process with
the "ip http server" command, and set the HTTP root with the "ip http
path flash:" command.

Next week when we get back to the lab we plan to use the debug command,
but we will probably have to return the phones to their owners before
then. If anyone sees the mistake in our configuration, we would
appreciate hearing from you.

-- TT