And .. Please ...
Not all moslem should be suspected as a terorrist ...
A TERRORIST is A TERORRIST ...  [ no matter their faith is ]
A MOSLEM is A MOSLEM
A CHRISTIAN is A CHRISTIAN
etc.
etc.
We respect everyone's belief

NO
WE WILL NOT HONOUR TERORRIST ...
NOR
EVERYONE responsible for WTC 911

again ....

Lets take a moment to remember are fallen heros, all who have parished,and
the families they left behind.

Taufik Kurniawan