Paul,

Instead of using different names for your crypto maps you can simply use the
same name with different numbers pointing to different ip addresses at you
remote peer:

crypto ipsec transform-set VPNSET esp-des esp-sha-hmac
crypto map VPNMAP 10 ipsec-isakmp
crypto map VPNMAP 10 match address vpn1
crypto map VPNMAP 10 set peer 123.213.123.1
crypto map VPNMAP 10 set transform-set VPNSET
crypto map VPNMAP 20 ipsec-isakmp
crypto map VPNMAP 20 match address vpn2
crypto map VPNMAP 20 set peer 213.123.123.1
crypto map VPNMAP 20 set transform-set VPNSET
crypto map VPNMAP 30 ipsec-isakmp
crypto map VPNMAP 30 match address vpn3
crypto map VPNMAP 30 set peer 321.123.321.1
crypto map VPNMAP 30 set transform-set VPNSET
crypto map VPNMAP interface outside

You might also want to download the .pdf form of the PIX manual frm CCO.
It's much more comprehensive than what comes with a PIX out of the box.
There are some good examples of setups similar to what you're doing in
there.

Hope this helps.

David Armstrong